Directions & Parking
Traffic near UIC is affected by the Chicago Circle Interchange Project. Please expect long traffic delays and plan accordingly. For more information on the project, please visit: Circle interchange construction updates.
Click for a map of the Credit Union 1 Arena area from MapQuest.com
From the South:
- Exit the Dan Ryan (I-90/94) Expressway at Roosevelt Road.
- West (left) on Roosevelt Road to Halsted Street.
- North (right) on Halsted Street to Harrison Street.
- West (left) on Harrison Street to Racine.
From the North:
- Exit the Kennedy (I-90/94) Expressway at Eisenhower (I-290) Expressway West.
- West (right) on Eisenhower (I-290) to Morgan Street (first exit).
- South (left) on Morgan Street to Harrison Street.
- West (right) on Harrison Street to Racine.
From the West:
- Exit the Eisenhower (I-290) Expressway at Racine.
- South (right) on Racine to Harrison Street.
From the East:
- Exit the Eisenhower (I-290) Expressway at Ashland Avenue.
- South (left) on Ashland to Harrison Street.
- East (left) on Harrison to Racine.
By Public Transportation:
- CTA buses (#7 and #60) stop on Harrison Street, west of Racine. The CTA Blue Line trains (Congress-Douglas-O’Hare) stop at Racine, one half block north of Congress. For more information, call the CTA at 312-836-7000, or visit their website.